MasterHand4444

Filters may affect review visibility.

20 Movie Reviews

This was really charming and sweet! I loved the cutout aesthetic of the character designs, and I though the two protags’ voices would get annoying but the voice acting was on point for everyone! I also think the simple story was executed very well; it was well paced and well structured. The lip syncing was also done very well!

Overall this was a very nice watch; great work!

The way the Lo-Fight leitmotif snuck in so melancholically took me super off guard! The character interactions were super believable, the art worked incredibly well, and the pacing was great. Well done!

I like it a lot! Stylistically it's very striking; the character designs are all really nice. The aesthetic felt very cohesive and the characters' expressions and movements were incredibly dynamic.

The humor and tone really hit well and fit the style you were going for! The overly dramatic voice acting also worked incredibly here; it really helped to sell the world. Additionally the concept is really solid and has a lot of potential to expand; a supervillian school setting can go a lot of places both comedically and narratively, so that was a great choice of setting. Finally I really liked the protagonist; Spike was annoying in the best way possible, so great job on making him endearing!

In terms of things I wasn't too keen on, the animation was hit or miss; a great deal of it was very fluid and expressive but a bit was rough around the edges and could've used some cleanup and/or reworking. Additionally, a few pacing and dialogue/animation syncing issues held the short back a bit. (To your credit though, the pacing does improve as the toon goes on!)

Overall this was really nice, especially for your first toon! Great freakin' job!!!

N4sh0 responds:

Ohhh thank you so much for the review!!! I´m glad you like it, and I´ll make sure to take the advice into account for next time! :D
Hope to bring more episodes sooner than later

27 Game Reviews

Didn't finish the game but I did enjoy what I played! The art and music were a highlight, and the gameplay was fairly easy to understand. I think a way to get more origamis should be implemented, and I found it a bit too easy to get stuck on ladders while coming off of them. This was a very solid package overall, despite the few hiccups I encountered!

DaShahRach00 responds:

You can already buy other origami in the shop, if you want more!

Both of TappyWara's drawings feel specifically catered to me lol; I love angular art styles and Gildedguy & BF are two of my favorite characters right now, and Tappy did an excellent job translating them into that angular style.

Everyone else did great as well! I loved the mix of styles, and although I do wish there were more pics and that they were in a random order, this was a great April Fools Day joke.

TappyWara responds:

i love YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny but only kept my attention for a few seconds. The idea of killing FNF fans in the NG office is really novel but the hurtboxes on said FNF fans feels unfair. I do like the sprites however and I think the controls feel really nice, but ultimately it's just a high score chaser that ends in under a minute once you get FNF fan jumpscared. I think the game accomplishes what it sets out to do, but it feels like there could be something more.

77 Audio Reviews

Let freedom ring :salute:

Loved the almost Christmas-y downward note pattern lol; great adaptation of this song!

dawg they need your butt on base game asap!!!

nexketch responds:

i would die

this is your best classical song yet; love the chord progression at the end

Also your Pico voice is so dang accurate; really good stuff

86 Art Reviews

Really sick interpretation! Love the pickaxe and expression

(I actually once PM’d Tom about Tankman in Fortnite a few years ago; I believe he said he’d be down if Epic was down!)

The posing, perspective, and lighting of this piece is fantastic!! You can really feel the motion of the shift. Excellent work.

HAHAHA

Never been more honored to be a meat pillar…thank you Dui and merry christmas <3

duimaurisfootball responds:

merry christmas!!!!! :D

Howdy and hello, folks; my name is Christian Sasser, but you can call me MH4. I'm a Christian, a hobbyist video/music producer, and a third thing. If you’d like to collab on a project, feel free to ask!

Christian Sasser @MasterHand4444